Thread: Design flaw?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob126 View Post
I have read that constant on/off of the xenon head lamps can drasticly shorten their life. I am not an AUTO head light fan. I prefer to start my car, put on my parking lights while I am getting ready, then go to headlamps. The only problem with this is, to do it my way, I first have to hit the auto head lamp spot on the stalk, which puts the xenons on for a quick sec, then they go back off when I get to the parking light spot. I think Nissan should have put the auto at the "end" of the settings on the stalk instead of the first spot. And if my memory serves me correctly, my dads 2000 Maxima was the way I feel it should be setup. Anyway.......just my opinion.

First thing I noticed about the Z (that I would change) when I bought it