View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
john370z
Base Member

Drives: 2007 335i coupe
john370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond repute

I need to disclose again...I am sorry I am being a wussy about this. And thank you all for all your advice and help! I am a little leary about adding headers. I hear ya on smoothing out the sound but it is not the rasp that is bothersom. I also am on the fence if my car is droning too much or is it tollerable. We all here like to fix "problems" we find in our cars and many times I find the drone to be a problem and other times I love the "power" sound and added performance (usually pulling away from a sti) LOL. I apologize for my ambiguity...and appreciate all your advice...
john