View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 11:05 AM   #226 (permalink)
CFZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
CFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-NISMO View Post
I took some pictures of my springs this morning. The car was on the ground and the springs were not unloaded. It appears that the isolators are in place. I also notice what may be the silencer in the upper middle portion of the springs.

Take a look and let me know what you think! Do the springs look too compressed? What about the shocks?

Front Passenger's Side-- first two pics
Front Driver's Side-- second two pics
I spoke to Swift about the noises and they sounded really confident that the OEM spring jacket was not on. I had no clue what they were talking about but they sent me a picture and apparently yours doesnt have it on. That will directly affect the squish noise. They assured me that it was tested on the Nismo and the springs will not cause any problems as long as installed correctly.
The reason why your vehicle is making noises is because the OEM spring jacket is not on the spring.

Last edited by CFZ; 02-18-2011 at 11:10 AM.
CFZ is offline   Reply With Quote