View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
JJ-NISMO
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z PG
JJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaam View Post
Honestly speaking I never liked the normal rear view visibility, its very limited.

Again IMO the visibility depends on your height and everything for me around 5'11 I can see a black line on top of the rear window so not exactly blocking anything for me. As the car behind me are visible in the lower part so mainly the sky is blocked

So if you divide the rear window in ten parts from top to bottom, first top part might be blocked for you

You have to remove the bake light and it will cover that part smoothly, some of my holes were closed previously for my S tune spoiler so this time it fitted covering everything, but just check again with someone who is installing thins in place of OEM sports one.

Even the Nismo spoiler sits right in the middle of your view. You get over it though and learn to use the side mirrors, turning your head, and the rear visibility that you do have...

For the look, it's well worth it.
JJ-NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote