View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #109 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmusignac View Post
Just got a call from my dealer. They ordered a new top. I will update as soon as they get it and I take it in to get it installed. Hopefully they get it right. Said it would take 2 days for them to install.
Hang in there, seems like things will turn out good for you, glad your dealer's treating you right.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think you're the first to have this particular problem with the top. Now that this issue has happened with your Z, I'm hoping it doesn't happen to others, but with the strange things that have plagued the top up to now, sad to say that it just might.

I would respectfully suggest to everyone to make sure the windows on your Z are dropping the way they're supposed to - AND - that all passengers are aware that when they open the door, they do it correctly by pausing that little split second after pulling the handle, and allow the window to drop before they actually pull the door open.

Keep us posted.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote