View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #95 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
The front grill with the two teeth was never changed.
The overbearing headlights and tail lights could use an update.
The tacky led gas gauge - who likes this?
The door handles from a 60's fridge - really? That's the best they can do?

All the talk of a hybrid that never happened.
Talk of a bigger engine? never happened.

All Nissan seems to add is an cabin filter and some new colors.

I like the car! But it's really showing it's age.

When is a new refreshed car due?

*** Hopefully, they will add some sound proofing too. ***
I think that you are too fickle. With only three model years, with poor sales in a poor economy, for Nissan to dump money into a new car seems foolish. The twin turbo model seems more likely than a major body change. The 240/260/280 Z's lasted 8 years, with the 280ZX 4-5 years. Then 5 years of the 300 plus six more with the 300 ZX Z32. Six years of 350Z's. With that said expect 5-6 370 Z model years before a major body change.

I loved my 280Z and hated the added weight and lowered power of the 280ZX. I just hope that their is no 370ZX.

If I missed or added a year of production I apologize.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber