View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Man ive been on 3 cruises with her to the Caribbean and if you know anything about ports of call, you know they are swarming with diamond stores as thats the big sale in the Caribbean. I have been in every store with her and ive watched her try tons of rings on at local stores lol. Shes even taken pics of them on her finger!!!!! This girl is going nuts to get her ring, she said she will be fine once she gets it but till then she feels like shes just hanging in there! She knows shes gonna get it this year but not when. I wana do it on an Alaskan cruise while your out there on the Glacier tour in the Mountains! The more I work all the overtime they have been throwing at me recently, the more I want a 1.5ct, I have all the cash now to just buy her a 1ct with very high quality but at the same time I dont wana break myself for later and for a downpayment on that 370z. Thats why I came to the forums to ask some other gentlemen what they did. Im just 31 so this will be my first and only marriage God willing so I wana do it right!
This sounds like a really good plan, man. Best of luck!
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote