Thread: Got my Uprev??
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
Even if the wrong gear was used it wouldn't explain the inconsistency between the HP and torque figures. Mathematically they just don't make sense.

Mustang dyno's do read very low, which is fine, but when the torque and HP don't correlate I would be concerned that they know what they are doing.
Okay, to be honest with you, where Docaam tuned his car is where people says that the tuner plays with the dyno graph because more than 5 customers they get good gains on "graph" but zero gains in butt dyno..

Where I tuned my car is the second tuner that Docaam mentioned, I got only 5-6 gains after tune I was so disappointed and I asked for full refund and detune my car.. but the good thing is. My tuner did not play with dyno graph..

So After this graph now im sure that the tuner (where docaam tuned his car) is playing with graph. because the torque and Hp doesnt match at the right spot which means the car is bad condition and needs to rebuild ASAP and there is no way on earth that Docaam's car is not in good condition.

but i might be wrong.. Docaam's car "Might" not be in good condition
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote