View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:46 PM   #217 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterczar View Post
I'd be interested in the 2010 370Z Coupe - Platinum Graphite/Black - Illuminated Kick plates, Trunk Mat, Guards, Sport Package. I could pick up. Could you provide a quote?

PM'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSVENOM View Post
To ALL Forum Members. Lou in a standup guy who puts together great deals for his customers. He understands the Z better than any dealer I know BECAUSE he IS the owner and he IS an enthusiast. No BS with Lou. Don't be concerned about him being in the midwest. Fly into the city of the Arch and have a GREAT road trip home. I have bought from Lou and was the benefactor of his incredible customer service! (and NO...I wasn't asked to post this....just like to give credit when it is appropriate!).
Thanks Ken! I appreciate the kind words. We will get you into another Z down the road.

ZDAYZ 2012