View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #48 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Thanks, I wasn't even trying. I just get frustrated reading threads about these same issues that never get fixed. I would like a 370, but I expect Nissan to listen to the consumer.

I admit my post was designed to invoke a reaction but I expected people to want the same items fixed! Not attack someone for calling out Nissan on not fixing the reoccurring items listed on this forum.

I guess I should post like others asking how I can make a 370 run with a Ferrari or a Porsche? (Those are the troll posts in my opinion, but people here really think a 30K car should run with a car costing 100-300K.)

But if you think I am a troll...please show me one prior post that says one of these items:
1) A liking of the door handles and a wish to keep them the same.
Don't have a problem with them.
2) A post that says the car is quiet inside and very livable.
It's just fine for a sports car
3) How about a post that says keep the front grill.
It looks like a startled staypuff marsh-mellow man.

As for the headlights I think that is split.
Nissan listens to their wallet, or they would have put the oil cooler in the 370Z. They have no interest in fixing anything but the bottom line.

That goes for every car company out there except in relation to halo cars like the Z06, Viper, etc. that are more about image than profit.