View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 09:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
1Sweet Z
Base Member

Drives: 11 GM 370Z A7 Spt/Nv
1Sweet Z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Here's the price for the 2011 Nissan 370Z Touring
MSRP: $42,878
Invoice: $39,638

I would post the actual car report but I don't know how to. The site I went to was carsaver.ca and their reports are free.
We ordered our Nissan in November last year and I went in armed with this information. It really helps to do your homework before you start talking numbers. I got competitive quotes from 2 other dealers and I showed them this page. There sales manager came out with his invoice pricing binder. (Very prepared - i'd imagine they still have profit baked into those numbers)
The sport and Nav invoice prices were identical to the one's listed above, the base A7 invoice amount was slightly different. There total profit the dealership listed was about $3900 over invoice.

We were able to get our car (11 Gun Metallic 370Z Coupe A7 w Sport / Nav) for $1400 over invoice ( if you believe the $3900 dollar amount + freebies.. Illum plates & rust proofing) . We had a very good buying experience from our Nissan Dealer and I would recommend them. ---> Trans Canada Nissan in Peterborough(They ended putting the paint sealer on for free as well.)