View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I like the fact that in the Touring, you get more than 4 speakers. Leather. Heated seats. NAV. Fake suede inserts (it looks/feels nice!). It's lighter.
4 speakers? thats really your favorite fact? most non overkill car audio enthusiasts will tell you that having a nice front stage will outweigh any extra speakers. all music you listen to on the radio/cd/mp3 was recording and meant to be heard back in stereo. the extra speakers (especially the tiny 4" speakers behind the seats) sound tiny and disrupt the soundstage.

actually...if you want to get into technics, the base does have 4 speakers, 2 paper speakers in the doors, and 2 shitty tweeters in the dash. the touring model has 2 shittier paper speakers in the doors, 2 shitty tweeters in the dash, and 2 equally shitty speakers behind your seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen128 View Post
I personally would perfer not to have a Bose system. They are a pain if I want to upgrade my stereo to something more high end.

Does the suede come in the Nismo?

If I got Nismo I would not mess with the body. If not I might play with the Amuse kit but it's so expensve. $4995.00 at 370tune.
http://www2.nissan.co.jp/Z/customize_nismo.html

no suede in the N/A nismo. JDM nismo's get a suede/leather combo seat though.
chops is offline   Reply With Quote