View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
I don't think the touring has that much nicer an interior than the NISMO. I mean the main difference is what leather seats and the bose radio? The look is identical to a touring but now with some red stitching. If you're talking aftermarket body kit like amuse that'll cost close to $4k painted and installed, which is more than a nice aftermarket sound system with navi. Any aftermarket system is going to be better than the bose system. So not sure why you would want to replicate that anyway.

It really depends on what the future plans of the OP are and whether he really cares about a slightly nicer interior. The NISMO is essentially a base/sport but with some slight performance upgrades and a body kit. So if you don't plan to do those mods yourself in the future, I would get the NISMO and call it a day. Otherwise, get the touring/sport and mod it later on.
I like the fact that in the Touring, you get more than 4 speakers. Leather. Heated seats. NAV. Fake suede inserts (it looks/feels nice!). It's lighter.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote