View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen128 View Post
Lollol. This made me laugh. I was not venting because I was angry a sales man was rude to me. It was just to share how shitty Mitsubishi service is. I'm also on the Evo X fourms where there is a thread about how poor Mitsubishi is compared to other companies. If you are still curious about my sexuality, no I'm not gay but maybe for you if you play your cards right big boi.

Also I don't care about replicating or resale value. The car will be tracked and parts will be broken. I wouldn't want to sell it down the road. It's simply a toy not an investment. If I wanted that I'd buy a house instead.

What do you plan to replicate the Nismo kit with? Z1 sell the kit for over 5 grand. I haven't seen them cheaper.
You missed the entire gist of my post, I think. I was basically saying if one rude woman hasn't turned you gay, then one rude Mitsu salesman shouldn't turn you against the entire brand.

Jeez, $5K for that!? I am assuming you have felt the kit? It is rather...not $5K-ish in feel.

If you are going to just beat on it, why not buy a 2009 and save big?

http://businesscenter.jdpower.com/ne...spx?ID=2010021

Nissan is worse than Mitsubishi, regarding dealership satisfaction. Hell, Nissan is darn near at the very bottom.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 02-16-2011 at 06:43 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote