View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
TongMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nissan GTR
TongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up My Invidia Gemini Catback Installed

I had the Gemini exhaust installed for just over a week now and now I just thought that I'd show off my newly installed Invidia Gemini cat back exhaust. Bought it from a vendor on here for a great price.

My short review on it is that it's a very mellow exhaust with no drone or rasp. Great for staying off the radar during normal daily commute. When you get on it though, it screams. I have stock cats and the only other modification is the K&N drop in filters.

I went with the single layer titanium tips. I just didn't like the dual layer tips. This is a new batch, I believe, because the tips do not stick out as much as the others that I've seen. I just love the burnt tips with the Monterey Blue.

Highway driving is quiet. Sometimes, I would forget that I had an after market exhaust installed. But once you down shift, you will be reminded that you got some grunt in the rear.

Great exhaust from Invidia. Fitment is superb. No issues, rattling, or clanking were encountered. Bolted right up nicely. Did the install by myself in my garage with jack stands. Very easy bolt on mod.

The big box on delivery day

Box specs

Whats inside the box

Laid out

Muffler section

Stock catback uninstalled

Invidia Gemini catback getting ready to go in

Installed...whew

Here is my short YouTube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bL5j8uH-hs

Last edited by TongMan; 02-16-2011 at 07:40 PM.
TongMan is offline   Reply With Quote