View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

I'm certainly new to this...let me be the first to admit it.

You kind of confirmed what I said though. Bolt-on changes alone may just be aesthetic. But in combination, the combined gains can be substantial. To take off 0.4sec, you have to do ALL the bolt-ons. Just doing, say, the HFCs won't amount to much in terms of difference in the numbers but perhaps the butt dyno gain is worth it just for the fun of it.

To add to this, I have the only 370Z in the area that I'm aware of. Thus, I have yet to experience a 370Z with any of these bolt-ons so I surely don't have any grasp of how any of them feel or sound.

Somebody with bolt-ons come on by to give me a ride-along so I can experience what I'm missing with my stock Z.

Last edited by spearfish25; 06-18-2009 at 10:49 PM.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote