Thread: Joke of the Day
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 10:09 AM   #852 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Grownups are our most precious resource. They literally make the world go round. Since some children may or may not become one, here is a quick rundown of what it means to be a grownup:

* Grownups don't get to have fun the way kids do. Instead of riding bikes or playing Coast Guard, most adults get their kicks by going to the Museum of Jazz or getting into roadside fistfights.
* Teachers live in schools. Garbage men live in garbage. And firemen live in fire.
* When you turn 18, you're given a sword that you aren't allowed to tell kids about.
* Adults are currently implementing a plan to buy all the Chuck E. Cheeses, renaming them Charles Fromage and replacing the videogames with Coinstar machines and the pizza with lectures about the thermostat.
* If you steal an adult's car and drive it around, everyone will just be relieved you're OK and you'll probably get to be on the news.
* Most adults don't actually have jobs and are just paid by the government to say swear words.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote