View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 03:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzdudaka View Post
Shumby do you have a kit installed? What has been your experience?
Yes I have the GTM stage one kit. There are actually 2 threads on my car on this site so I will not gointo details. 390HP 350TQ 6.5 psi pully. This was my choise and i still ripped my trans out of the car. lost the upper gears. This is do to my driving style and has nothign to do with the GTM kit. I was just to hard on the upper gears. ( well as z elim or Zat would say my wife was lol.) Had the hot start issue that the first 3-4 that Sam did had. Fix with a simple reflash within one day of talking to Sam. My trans is on its way down to Sam now to get some work done. This is the only issue I have with Sam it is taking him forever to get the trans to him. After the trans is upgraded I will be putting the 8 PSI pully on and getting the new intake to run my LTH's hoping at that [point to see 430-440hp at my wheels. ( might do the dyno on a day when it is -50C and scew the numbers. lol)

Last edited by shumby; 02-16-2011 at 03:20 AM.
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote