View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 12:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
JJ-NISMO
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z PG
JJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleg View Post
This might be a stupid question, but i always thought you get the car painted matte black, since its basically a huge sticker does that mean you shouldn't do that to your DD since it can start peeling off and can you still get a normal wash with it?

The vinyl is professional grade and is rated to last 6 years from what I was told. Their are lots of people who wrap their cars, from ferraris, to mercedes, etc.

The benefits of using a vinyl wrap as opposed to painting the car include a significant cost difference and also the fact that you can remove the wrap whenever you choose and go back to stock. I want to wrap mine becuase it is cheaper than painting, and when I sell the car later on, I can remove the wrap and have the fresh stock paint underneath.

The wrap will not peel. You can wash it like you would your normal paint. However, Do not use machine washes.
JJ-NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote