View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 12:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
JJ-NISMO
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z PG
JJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I would love to see pictures of this...please..please..please

Hey Guys,

I posted on Nagtroc as well and have received 2 PMs so far. I am working on getting a list together. At this point I have the following people....

1: JJ-Nismo
2: gtrkyle
3: Jon H
4:
5:
6:

As far as the way the buy will work. We need to get the group together and then we will pay deposits. After paying the deposit, each person will be able to set up an individual appointment to have the work done. It will take One Day to wrap each vehicle. If you are from Las Vegas, Arizona, etc. you could drive in and be out after its finished. The installer does all the vehicle wraps for Monster Energy and does great work. You are responsible for providing the material and can choose any color you want. If you want, I can have the installer purchase the wrap for you. I would recommend 3M or Oracal. For the person who said the wrap should cost 300-500... this is for a FULL vehicle wrap. Ask around and you will find that shops generally charge $3,000.

Check out the links below for vinyl purchasing. Depending on what colors everyone wants, we could buy multiple rolls and split the cost should more than one person want the same color. I am personally going to go with Matte Grey. Picture Link Below.

Link to another post with lots of shots... NAGTROC - The Nissan GT-R Owners Club - Home

Buy vinyl at:

FELLERS, the World's Largest Wrap Supply Company

Car Stickers, 3M Di-noc Carbon Fiber, Matte Black Car Wrap, Clear Bra

Metro Decals
JJ-NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote