View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Wanna loan me $200 ???

Seriously, this is not a scam :lol: I just picked up an 03 Evo 8 and turns out it had a blown turbo I had to drop some serious cash to get things rolling ($3k) and just when I was getting everything in, I busted the oil filter housing while installing the FP oil line kit. I won't get paid again until the 1st of March and I need my car back on the road. I can't keep using the wife's van she has to take care of the kids bs during the day. I'm in the Marine Corps and I get paid like clockwork so I could hit you back on the 1st of March. :beer: The link is to my build thread

rreign is offline   Reply With Quote