View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
john370z
Base Member

Drives: 2007 335i coupe
john370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond reputejohn370z has a reputation beyond repute

Contrary to what has been said, there is a drone between 3.5K and 5K rep. At least there is in my Z. I guess that is what is most annoying. Does anyone have an opinion as to which is most likely to either remove the drone or substantially improve it: Removing the CBE, Removing the HFC, or adding some type of resonator or something like it in the exhaust track? I plan on adding a supercharger in the future but with the noise issue it is making the car less enjoyable to drive. I appreciate what some of you have said reguarding loving the exhaust note and not listening to the radio etc. But I do love the radio. Thanks for the imput!!!