Thread: 370z vs Evo X?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 01:24 AM   #22 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen128 View Post
Hahah I personally do like the looks of the Evo X. I thought it was the ugliest thing when it came out but it's grown on me.

I haven't had the chance to look at a Nismo at the dealership. I was at a Nissan dealership around here earlier and the sales rep said I'd have to special order it and the 2011 Nismo would cost me $50k plus some... I then left lol. I really don't need navigation and leather to come with the car initially. Only because I plan to remove the seats for aftermarket buckets and probably replace the headunit with something else w/ nav.
You sound like you might also change out the suspension. Why spend extra for that? Just get a base model with the sport package and save some $$? You could dump that $$ right into mods off the bat if that's your thing.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote