Thread: 370z vs Evo X?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 11:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nguyen128 View Post
Hahah I personally do like the looks of the Evo X. I thought it was the ugliest thing when it came out but it's grown on me.

I haven't had the chance to look at a Nismo at the dealership. I was at a Nissan dealership around here earlier and the sales rep said I'd have to special order it and the 2011 Nismo would cost me $50k plus some... I then left lol. I really don't need navigation and leather to come with the car initially. Only because I plan to remove the seats for aftermarket buckets and probably replace the headunit with something else w/ nav.
50k plus some for a nismo??? Wow that guy is insane. Should ask him if he hates money because he won't be doing business with you.

The nismo will sell for about 6-7k more than a base + sport. That is a great deal if you ask me. I love the looks of the nismo and I love the rims. That is the main reasons why I chose it over a base + sport. I was just never a fan of the fang look. Don't get me wrong, I still love the base 370z just not the front bumper.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote