Thread: 370z vs Evo X?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nguyen128
Base Member

Drives: A Horse
Nguyen128 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I own neither, but have been in the new Evo's and driven the 370Z's while making a decision myself.

I would pick the Z due to higher interior quality, and because it doesn't look like crap.

I view the NISMO as a rip-off, though. It's a base model with some rims and a different feeling suspension (in tests I have seen it just rides harsher, it's even odds on handling), little louder exhaust, and a limited slip diff.

The touring/sport combo might be more your speed. Why get a stripped out interior in a car that manages to somehow weigh more than the loaded model? Makes no sense. The body-kit is very poorly done as well, go feel it. The fender-wells etc. are flopping around in there and it just isn't something that makes you think "Quality". If your doing it...because it says NISMO, then go for it, but the utility/price is just fail with that model in my opinion. No NAV. No leather. The only car I have seen with only 4 speakers since my 1993 Crown-Vic police car, the list goes on.
Hahah I personally do like the looks of the Evo X. I thought it was the ugliest thing when it came out but it's grown on me.

I haven't had the chance to look at a Nismo at the dealership. I was at a Nissan dealership around here earlier and the sales rep said I'd have to special order it and the 2011 Nismo would cost me $50k plus some... I then left lol. I really don't need navigation and leather to come with the car initially. Only because I plan to remove the seats for aftermarket buckets and probably replace the headunit with something else w/ nav.
Nguyen128 is offline   Reply With Quote