View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 10:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkai0 View Post
I have Uprev, and it worked for awhile, but my tuner told me that he was never able to get the cruise control LED to light up when switching maps. He was only able to verify that the maps were working by going to the valet and theft mode. He reflashed my map the other day because I added some ART test pipes, and I didn't think to go through the maps after the reflash. Today I had to get my car detailed and I decided to put it in valet mode, and come to find out none of the damn maps were working! I'll be contacting him this week about this. Can anyone take a picture of the cruise control LED light because I've never seen one that I know of on my car.
I hope it helps? From Uprev Q&A

How does map switching work?
Using the Cruise Control Buttons...
-Hold the set/coast toggle down
-Press "Cancel" once for map 1, twice for map 2, etc...
-Then release the set/coast toggle.
-When you release the toggle, the cruise "SET" light on the dash will blink once for map 1, twice for map 2, etc...

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote