View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:07 PM   #52 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Aww phelan don't take it personal, so am I.
ROAR

okay, i can't stay mad <3 bladez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjthind View Post
NYBladeZ how did you find out i am indian and oh ya i am currently at school so always in an hurry. I have over a 4.0 but it takes alot time to correct my essays. You probably know how hard it is to pass english 4 honors your in law school
english 4 honors...what? wait...are you still in high school?

also - you still haven't clearly stated your objective with this car. nobody here thinks your 'experience' driving the M5 is a good basis for what you want for the Z. they're completely separate entities.

figure out what you want, then drive the car around, THEN maybe you'll have a better idea of what you want to do.

oh, and please don't treat money like it's no object. it's nice that you have the resources to build something cool if you wanted to, but at least show some appreciation for it.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 02-14-2011 at 06:10 PM.