View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo View Post
I am in California and when I looked it up this is what it staes:

(1) The same problem results in a condition that is likely to cause death or serious bodily injury if the vehicle is driven and the problem has been subject to repair two or more times by the manufacturer or its agents, and the buyer or lessee has at least once directly notified the manufacturer of the need for the repair of the problem as provided in the warranty or owner's manual or (2) The same problem has been subject to repair four or more times by the manufacturer or its agents and the buyer has at least once directly notified the manufacturer of the need for the repair of the problem as provided in the warranty or owner's manual or (3) The vehicle is out of service because of the repair of any number of problems by the manufacturer or its agents for a cumulative total of more than 30 days since delivery of the vehicle.

So my guess is I need to take it in 3 more times. Problem is no repair can be made since they have no idea what is causing it.
I wish I had advice for you on exactly what to do - someone here probably will. I will say that what they are saying - "turn the radio up" - is unacceptable. the noise is unacceptable. do not give in to them.

start documenting everything and shoot for that lemon law if they don't get it fixed. thats what that law is for.

I feel for you having to go through this after buying a brand new car. Good Luck!