View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
jmlenz
Track Member

Drives: a car
jmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond reputejmlenz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwntwnall4u View Post
About how much travel is left now after mod? Reason I ask is that I hope it is not too close to the actual shift trip point of the paddle that could accidently change the gears.
I was concerned about this as well but the thickness of this particular bumper worked like a charm the first time. Honestly, I think it is as close to the "trip" point as you want to be, any thicker and the paddles probably wouldnt engage. There is no slop any more, very little travel and barely any effort. If feels very similar to the BMW SMG/DCT paddle setup in regards to resistance and travel now. Ive been driving a few days on these bumpers and am stoked the difference a couple bucks made

And yes you dont need to order these, I got mine at CVS! most any office supply store should have them.
jmlenz is offline   Reply With Quote