View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 03:10 PM   #233 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee View Post
When I test drove an auto Z it just confirmed why I don't like autos. The stick may not be as sweet as others, but for me its a no-brainer. Why get a sporty car if you want auto - you might as well get a volvo and have a chauffeur. Oh and don't forget to put your facial cream on in the morning and sip double de-caff lattes with you lap-dog named 'chi-chi'. Sheesh - toughen the fu^k up Australia.
Wow

I'm sure somebody once whipped a horse holding the same disdain for automobiles. My *** isn't chaffed, and I can't feed it oatmeal -- cars are for passive fags; a real man of action rides a horse

Are you the guys who would try to tear apart a new GT-R in order to experiment with adding a clutch pedal?

Last edited by Jordo!; 02-14-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote