View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

It honestly depends on so many factors. For intake you have to consider the installation and maintenance issues. Stillen G3 intake is a long tube intake that requires cutting a plastic piece bracket behind you front bumper, also you will need to remove the bumper if you need to clean your filters or uninstall intake. The Injen is also long tube, requires no modification but does require you to remove bumper to clean filters or uninstall intake. Then there are short ram intakes, R2C and K&N are the only worthy ones since they have heatshields and require no bumper removal.

I can't even begin with the exhaust option though, you are right that there are many options. So it really all depends on your preference of price, sound, how the exhaust looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote