View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

An intake and exhaust should not really be voiding your warranty unless they are directly related to whatever issue that may arise. In which case, I would just take them off since they are the most basic bolt-ons with easy installation process.

Also, Nismo does not make an intake for 370z, they have a 350Z HR motor intake which fits our car but the heatshields do not fit, so there for not worth the $400 you're going to pay for it. As far as the Nismo exhaust, again you will pay for an under-performing exhaust.... or rather you are just paying for the name, not than quality or performance... as it does not provide the same hp/tq gains as other aftermarket exhausts in the same or even smaller price range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote