Thread: invidia exhaust
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brado View Post
has anybody ever bought the invidia exhaust from ar_racing09 on ebay? they are selling the full catback exhaust for $795 and it says if u call they will give u a cheaper price. i wonder if vividracing.com does price matches.
Hey that's a great price for the catback exhaust!
I never mess around with EBay just because it's EBay but I've seen a few of our members getting some parts.
I'd highly recommend messaging our vendors, I know most of them have this exhaust in stock.
As for matching the price, yes many vendor's do match prices but not sure if they'll match ebay's prices.
Good luck and if I were you I would save a little more and get Fast Intentions cat back exhaust.
Only reason why I see people getting invidia is because of the burnt tips...
Which is clearly something to laugh at..
You're better off getting a stillen or berk, looks stock, sounds amazing and has the gains to back it up!
+ Cops won't harrass you b/c most can't tell if it's stock or not!