View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 02:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyZ View Post
haha...sry, i ment you will improve on your times (body roll, stability...). yes mine are true type. i have pics on my profile if you want to check them out.

The guy said that he got the bar with the coilovers. he took out the plate the spring sits on (guess thats supposed to be the lwr control arm) and put the bar in place of it...did that make sence? sorry for the confusion.
Ok. Yea I hope to have a LSD in the next couple months. This is a must mod for me.

I know what your saying take out the spring perch and install a bar. That would be nice also. Especially if the bar itself could adjust the toe instead of the bolt.