View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 01:57 PM   #27 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyZ View Post
^^^ah, true statement and is y i went with mine, they create a much more formidable track car (get a 1.5way with nice tires and watch your times plumitt).
So are you saying your K sports are a true type? And what do you mean watch your times plumett? These things wouldn't plumett.
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinyZ View Post
a friend of mine on the forum told me that when he did this to his 350z, he also recieved a little bar to put in place of the plate...i'd like to have one fabricated but idk what to have it fabricated out of :/ OP do you know what kind of metal it is made of i was thinking aluminum it looks like it but idk.
Not sure what your saying about a bar and a plate. I did read something about a bar if you where to lower it so much. Yes there aluminum collars and upper mounts.