View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 05:46 AM   #122 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

370zproject, based on your profile picture and sig, I'm guessing you might find this an anger-inducing style fail:

Naturally, I have much worse.

At my high school, you can observe a specimen that is truly a mystery. They appear to like driving large pick up trucks with suspension clearances over two feet, burn/peel out in a parking lot full of teenage drivers eager to find the closest parking space or get home, are a bunch of <insert racial slur for the white majority> (excluding the one white-washed black guy, a true minority), and run their vehicles in the parking lot for over thirty minutes while blasting obnoxious music. I have observed that other specimen driving reasonable sedans or their parents' cars often try to break up the group by parking right inside their typical spots.
http://on.fb.me/hTi19b

Here's their facebook group.

A high school or college lot is often the best place to find ricers/fail. The town I live in is also rather blue collar, although with the Abbott Labs HQ located 30 minutes from here, there's plenty of high tag luxury sedans. Big Subaru fans here too.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."

Last edited by 370Z Purist; 02-13-2011 at 05:57 AM.
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote