View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 04:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Did you just say Ferrari F430? The answer is NEVER! You Z will NEVER outperform a Ferrari F430. Please never throw such comparisons. You comparing 370Z to a Ferrari F430 is like comparing Chevy Cobalt to a Corvette ZR1!!!

As for making your car FASTER, there's plenty of different approaches. The bigger questions are "How much do you want to spend?" and "How Fast do you want to make it?" Someone who is a car noob (is this your first sports coupe?), I'd stick with Exhaust/intake/tune/better braking (gripper pad) etc. 332 HP should be plenty of power. Many of us Z owners are VERY happy with the stock power and handling. Just my of course.
I would beg to differ on your opinion. I believe any car can be made "nice". I am sure if some one wanted to spend the money they could get the z to comparable status. It still wont be a Ferrari but maybe thats a good thing, I don't want to spontaneously combust. The Z's engine just goes limp before it gets hot enough to melt haha.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote