View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 03:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
bboypuertoroc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '06 Evo IX GSR
bboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minas8123 View Post
I'm picking the Z over the G because its a lot faster in my opinion looks better I dont like the rear of the new G's and the back seats i really dont care cuz as long as I have one hott chick next to me im fine the Z is smaller and lighter and a lot faster the G is more of an older person I think im 21 I wanna enjoy my car the g is just boring for me and I guess my current car being a automatic doesnt help lol idk wen i went to the LA auto show just fell in love with the Z I am considering the 135i tho thats in my price range also I know I would be getting more options with the Z but come on a TWIN TURBO. Any suggestions? 135i or 370z both white/black with 6spd manuals sport package only for both. thanx for the comments guys.
Holy ******* roll-on sentence.