View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally Lowered, Stance GR+ True Type

Well finally after what seemed like months I have lowered my car. If you remember before it looked like a 4 wheel drive truck. I lowered on Stance GR+ coilovers. Mine are a true type style. Which means the rear are a true coilover just like the front. The spring rates are F-13k and R-5k. Which on a true style the rear being at 5k is equivalent to a 11k on the Stance OEM type. So I'm told. These are just some quick pics. I'm wore out after the last two days.

I also installed SPC alignment kit, Hotchkis sways, and some 10mm spacers for the rear. My wheels are +22 offset all the way around. So I added the spacers in the rear. I just have some quick pics for now. Took me a total of 16 hours to install everything by myself. Still have some more adjusting to do. When I took it for a small test drive, it defiantly needs an alignment. The rear seems as it's steering the car. But I'm setting up an appointment ASAP for corner balance and alignment to square it all off.

I'd also like to thank Nick at THMotorsports for hooking me up with all these parts. They really have great prices.

BEFORE

AFTER