View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 08:25 AM   #127 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I'm just curious, why do some of the members here had to fax their paystub? It took me 6 minutes(if that) from starting the application to get approved for the loan. Maybe it depends on credit score?? I'm guessin, after certain credit score, they don't need the paystubs?
I think it could be related. I was approved 10 mins after submitting the application, but my credit score us above 750.

Also, for those that don't know, penfed is refinancing auto-loans at 3.99% with NO FEES right now. I just refi'd my wife's SUV that used to be at 7% and it was free to do!
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote