View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #2517 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
You're right, they could've handled it a better way. I did mentioned to them through emails to take the kit back only to get those questions avoided. So here I am, hating on them. It's a Shitty situation that we all did not anticipated. It's $3,000 I lost, not $300.00 lol
You already said this in previous threads that you made. Kit didn't work out for you and people know this. Do I feel they should have taken the kit back, yes for both your guys sake. I am just saying all this was already said and how many times we going to keep bringing the same old shiz up again.

We all get it that there was some tunning problems from stillen. Alot of the people that had problems came on here reported it and disapeared to not tell us the resolution of it. To me that means they got the situation fixed and are now happy with the kit. If they were not they would still be on here telliung us about it. Also like I said there are people here who gave there honest opinions about the kit and they are happy with what they got. All the info is there on this forum there is no point in beating a dead horse with a stick because it is not getting anything acomplished or satisfying any problems. All this info is oput there, people said what they had to say, let the consumer decide what is best for there car.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote