View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
my shop is retarded, they won't give me anything, they wouldn't even let me watch the dyno, then they ran out of blue ink, then they wouldn't put the file on my thumb drive because they don't know how and won't let me. I have the dumbest shop in the world. Just dyno'd the Nismo at 302 whp, and I have no chart to prove it 3 days later. Sigh.
Oh boy... well, I guess you could ask them to email it to you. So long as they can mange to figure out where the filrs are saved, they should be able to just attach it. Probalby shouldn't zip it, tho', as that might corrupt the file.

Of course, if they can't figure out a thumbdrive they probably can't figure out emailing or zipping files either

Thanks for trying -- LMK if you are able to get them

Was 302 SAE corrected or STD? Any mods?