View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #59 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockStarKick View Post
Ding Ding Ding... We have a winner, there is always someone trying be smarter than everybody else and post some sh!t that they read on the net..

Good job on the copy and paste..

Contribute something good to this thread or GTFO..

Oh, P.S,, I will have the pictures of the RIGG bulbs up later this evening.... I have them on my camera but forgot the proprietary Sony cable at home..
I think I contributed some sort of knowledge to this thread. I happen to read up on and do quite a bit of work with HID lights. Retrofitted TSX projectors/lenses into my WRX before I got my Z and did quite a bit of research on the HID subject and decided to pass along some knowledge about light output. Not everyone knows this, so what's the harm in saying something about it?

Just because it was copy and pasted doesn't mean it isn't factual...

You know, I must say this whole thread in general is funny. Everyone jumps on people who want to tint their headlights saying how it will decrease his light output and isn't safe. Yet, when someone wants to put light bulbs in their car to get a certain color that decreases the light output no one seems to care.
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote