View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #2513 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

I do love how Stillen attacked the 370 and just made everything for it. It's always nice to have one manufact. on your car worth of stuff, ie, exhaust, intake, supercharger, pulleys, ground effects, etc. Thank you Stillen for going the extra mile, and as always, amazing looking intake mani. I am bitter about it not keeping the seperate dual intakes/TBs, but of course I know this stems from using 1 supercharger, and not twin charging.

Not a fan of the advertising style of listing the crank hp first, or at all, instead of just listing the WHP alone. It's a style choice, and I hope it's not to mislead people, and only give them more information. (I know a lot of people will think the whp seems low since they live in crank hp world when their car is stock and never dyno'd.)

To the latest post whores, stop trolling/thread jacking. Lol. Say something about Stillen constructive or not at all. You realize Stillen has to skim this thread to look for consumer questions/comments, and you are just creating a crap ton of notifications to send to Kyle@Stillen?
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote