View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xander117
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370, z71, R6
Xander117 will become famous soon enough
Default New From Ga, Looking To Buy

Hey Guys, just thought Id drop a line and introduce myself.

I found a long time ago that the best thing you can do when looking to make a purchase is go where the people that actually own and drive the vehicle are. Did the samething with my R6 and got great advice and have never regretted my decision.

Im looking to purchase a 2010-11 first of march, and have been going over the forums for a couple weeks now reading the articles to gather a better idea on what I can expect out of the car out the box. I have been pleased for the most part with what has been said and I think I am making the right decision.

Im going through the USAA car buying service (Anyone used this before?) and working with a couple dealers in the Atlanta Area (Nalley and Union City) to try and find a deal. So far not having much luck finding a 2010 with the sports pack in the color I wanted. Best offer they have come back with is 31,376 (not including tax,tag) on a 2011 with sports package. I have a local dealer that has a 2010 no sport package in the color I want but they arent backing down on the asking.

Anyway just wanted to say hey, and stop stalking from the shadows.
Xander117 is offline   Reply With Quote