View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Welcome to FL man! I'll let Juno get on here and let you know what events/clubs she runs with for HPDE events, I'm just her "crew chief".

PS--where in fl are you moving to?
Cool, thanks! I am moving to the Gulf Coast... somewhere in the Bradenton / Sarasota area - not sure exactly where yet... who is Juno?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Hi Travis,

First of all, where in Florida are you moving to? If you're moving to Central Florida there are road courses at the Central Florida Racing Complex Also, a lot of folks around here go to Orlando Speed World to race down the 1/4 mile.

As far as clubs, i'm in XECOFL We have meets quite often; recently a group of us drove up to Daytona for the Rolex 24, was awesome. 4Motion mentioned Juno, they have a local club also. But we've all been out to the same meets before.

If you're looking for shops let me know and i can probably refer you to some.
I'll check those out, thanks! I'm really not at all into quarter miles... but will look into CFRC... are there opportunities to run at Sebring???
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote