View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:56 PM   #950 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
you may of saw a friend of mine that has just a vented front hood with a stillen lip and nismo sides... its an auto touring with greddy exhaust... everyone seems to love his car when we go to meets together... ive posted pics in the past but here is one... he also has lambo doors... Tony z2xtreme actualy hit me up when i posted pics of his car telling me that he liked his hood and actualy got the idea for his hood from this Z ...

to each is own with his Z, its too busy for me, but people outside this forum def seem to love it from what I can tell

I actualy sold him that front lip when he did the other work, he had the sides and hood with stock bumper, I told him he needed a lip so he purchased it from me... I wasnt sure about the lip on an otherwise stock car... he is all over the that area near middle country so you prob saw him... he also has evo spikes on the rear, lol
I really don't like the hood. The stock Rays seem out of place also. Not my style though. Maybe it looks better in person?

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote