View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

While I'm sure narrower is better, I had to go with the most cost effective solution. Alas, I ordered the blizzaks to fit the 19" sport Rays. Twice a year, I'll have to take the car in to swap the tires (sigh). I just can't spend 2 grand on winter tires AND rims. I'd much rather deal with wide snow tires, rubber swapping, and then buy some bolt-ons with the extra cash . So, blizzaks are coming via UPS now and maybe some HFCs too!

FYI, TireRack lists the Blizzaks for the 19" rays as 'in stock' but the front wheel size is on 'close out'. While I find it hard to believe Bridgestone won't make that size anymore, TireRack claims once they're gone, they're gone. So, if you want them, get them quick.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote