View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
because we don't like overly large, extremely poluting, gas drinking and unneeded trucks? wow.

Please don't insult my country.

I am sure that they are sometimes needed there but I always wonder what the hell do you guys put in it that makes you want something so huge.

problem over here is that most people buy them because they are big and they feel safe and people think because they drive a big truck that they are not going to crash.

but lets stop this as its a pointless conversation.
You are a hypocrite. If you were really concerned about gas hogs and pollution you'd sell your Z today and buy a car that got twice the fuel economy, and don't get me started on a GTR, talk about excess! You really "need" a 480hp car in your country?
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote