View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

i use a momo on my dd and have been using it since like 3yrs ago. ive had another momo in my G years ago as well. it's great to have these smaller diameter steering wheels for that tighter steering feel and to get the wheel in the proper position to fit your body.

on the dd the main reason i did it was i dont use cruise control, car didnt offer any stereo/bt control, and wasnt telescopic. so added spacers to get the wheel in a better position. im not too worried about not having an airbag on the steering wheel especially because 99% of the time i only use surface streets and speeds are under 50mph.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote